SOLVENT BASED GRAVURE INKS
Inks for Surface Printing (NON HR)
[A] PET Lamination Inks: Based on Vinyl Resins in conjugation with modified Vinyl Resins suitable for Plain / Carona / Chemically coated PET film
- Recommended reducer - Toluene : Ethyl Acetate : MIBK
- Our Inks are well suited for all types of lamination structures and have excellent compatibility with a wide variety of Lamination Adhesives.
- Solvent combinations of our Inks are well balanced there by facilitating their use on high speed printing machines like Cerutti, Expert, Rotomec etc., going upto speeds of 350 meters/Min.
- These Inks are well established in packaging of Alcohols , Detergents & Tomato paste.
[B] Toluene Free Lamination Inks: These Inks are based on NC-PU systems without any presence of Tolune, and are suitable for printing on BOPP Films.
- Well established for printing on PET films where chemically coated PET has been used.
- Commonly used for surface printing on BOPP films even where Inks are pre-set in a seal area and Heat Resistance is needed. We recommend usage of Wax Additive in our Inks while printing these types of jobs.
- Recommended Reducer - Ethyl Acetate.
- Recommended Retarder - Ethyl Glycol / Ethyl Cellosolve.
All our Lamination Inks have excellent light fast properties and are highly recommended for food grade application.